Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slo Bowl
While your furry friend no longer needs to fight for food, those survival instincts can still persist even with the best trained pup. That's why at Outward Hound we've created the Fun Feeder Slo Bowl dog bowls featuring meal-lengthening ridges and multiple challenging mazes. Fun Feeder Slo Bowls keep pups engaged for up to 10x longer during mealtimes, which helps improve overall digestion while helping furry friends adapt to a healthier pace! With over 1 million these dog bowls sold, in multiple sizes and maze styles, you're sure to find one that fits your pup's personality and diet preferences. The Large/Regular holds up to 4 cups of dry kibble, the Medium/Mini holds 2 cups, and the Small/Tiny holds 3/4 cup.
- slows down eating up to 10x:Outward Hound uniquely designed Fun Feeder dog bowls feature meal-lengthening ridges to help slow down your dog’s eating time by 10X!
- aids in proper digestion:Common issues that arise in fast-eating dogs include bloating, regurgitation, and canine obesity. Our Fun Feeder Slo Bowls both challenge and engage your dog during mealtime while helping reduce overeating behavior.
- made with non-slip base and food safe materials:Outward Hound's Fun Feeder Slo Bowl, slow feeder dog bowls are made to hold in both fun and food as your dog forages through the fun patterns with its non-slip base. Bowls are BPA, PVC, and phthalate free.
- diet diversity:Fun Feeders are available in multiple sizes and ridge patterns. These bowls are great for dry, wet, or raw food diets. The Large/Regular holds up to 4 cups of dry kibble, the Medium/Mini holds 2 cups, and the Small/Tiny holds 3/4 cup.
- cleaning made easy:Fun Feeder dog bowls are top rack dishwasher safe. Less work for you means more pup playtime after!
We Also Recommend
Dr. Marty Nature's Blend Small Breed Freeze Dried Raw Dog Food
Holistic Select Natural Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine, and Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food