The coronavirus – Covid19 is affecting all of us. All of us at Pet Friendly are working extra hard and doing our part to follow the CDC guidelines in trying to decrease the chances of spreading the virus.
We keep the well-being and safety of you and our team members in the center of every decision we make. As this event unfolds we will update you every step of the way on the adjustments we make to our business.
As of Thursday, July 23, 2020:
- Our updated store hours are Monday-Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 10am-6pm. Beginning Saturday, July 25th we will be back to normal hours: Monday - Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-8pm, Sunday 10am-6pm.
- We are open for essential needs only and we ask everyone coming into the store to wear a mask and help keep themselves and our employees safe. While we encourage our staff to have masks on please keep in mind it is much easier to have a mask on for the few minutes you are in any essential business than employees masks on for an entire shift.
- We are suspending sales of our reptiles and small animals until further notice. This also means we will not be able to bring an animal out for a customer to look at or handle.
- Daycare and dog training are open.
Dog Training Updates:
Dog our training classes are starting again! Our first orientations are this evening, June 15th and we will have more on Saturday, June 20th. View our Dog Training page for current dates and times. As a reminder, we have made our classes smaller and only allow a maximum 2 people from each family due to COVID-19.
- Grooming is open with appointments only including appointments for nail trims. As you can imagine, we will be incredibly busy. There are a few important things about us opening the salon, so please read!
- If you had an appointment with us before we closed, don’t worry, we have already have you on our call back list!
- If you did NOT have an appointment with us before we closed you will need to be put on our waitlist. Please call us if you are not already on our list.
- Nail trims will be by appointment only, please call us to set up a nail appointment.
- We still will be practicing social distancing. Only one person in the grooming salon at a time, and please wear a mask.
- Owners will not be permitted behind our wait area (including nail trims).
- We will be strictly making appointments in order of our waitlist to keep everything fair for all of our clients. We will try to get you in as soon as we can. We don’t want to rush your pup’s grooming experience, so we appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Dog and puppy adoptions will also be suspended until further notice.
- Free local deliveries will have a minimum $30 purchase requirement.
* Things you can do to keep you, us, and others safe include coming to shop alone, bring your own pen, and wash your hands often.
We encourage you to shop on our website, www.Petfriendlysite.com. You can also email us at Hamed@petfriendlysite.com if there are products you are looking for but do not see on the site. We will try to add them quickly or take your order over the phone. Hopefully within just a few days we will have an "order to pick up at the store" option available on the web site. Our website team is working around the clock to bring this option to you.
Our amazing distribution partners have gone above and beyond to deliver extra shipments to us this week to accommodate the demand. That said, we ask you to please think of others when shopping and only purchase what you normally would and avoid stocking up. We promise to do all we can to keep our shelves full for your pet’s needs.
I genuinely feel that you are all part of our extended family. My wife agrees as she has heard many stories about our amazing customers. I am extremely proud of our team for going the extra mile to make sure you, your pets, and their teammates are taken care of.
Tough times come and go. When this one passes we have to look our neighbors in their eyes....so be kind and thoughtful of each other's needs.
Founder & CEO