Every dog needs need guidance and structure to succeed in the human world, and every dog deserves the chance to learn how to become a courteous canine. Modern training will give you the trust and control that you need to enjoy your relationship with your dog to the fullest. We can provide you with guidance, training and safe socialization outlets for your companion dog.
Dog Training Classes
Description of classes
5-week Puppy Class - $99.99
Handling and socializing with people and other dogs
Off leash basic skills (Sit/Down/Come)
6-week Basic Class - $119.99
Empowers you with an understanding of how dogs learn and how they communicate through body language. Manners, polite greeting with people and other dogs, jumping, potty training, preventative nutrition, problem solving and more.
Loose leash walking
Self Control, Leave it
6-week Intermediate Class - $119.99
Building on the basic skills with longer duration and distance as well as real world distractions, and exploring the dog sport Rally-O
Right turns left turns
Stays at distance
Sits/downs at distance
*Private Lessons - $60.00/hour + tax - Individual one on one lessons tailored for dogs with more specific issues, or for people whose schedules are unavailable to meet weekly.
*Class sizes are kept small for safety and to enhance learning experience limited availability sign up and reserve your spot today!
For more information - Please call 585-366-4242 or email us at email@example.com
About our Trainers
Kristyn has over 10 years of professional dog training experience. She has been certified and continues her education to this day in order to keep on top of all the new findings in understanding dog behavior and training. Kristyn has also gained extensive hands on experience working with dogs in many environments such as group training sessions, private lessons, dog daycares, grooming salons, boarding facilities, and pet stores.
- Pet Smart Accredited Pet Trainer
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer
- Certified Pet CPR & Pet First Aid
Professional Dog Training Experience:
- Pet Friendly: Group Classes, Private lessons, Doggie Daycare
- Hilton Continuing Education: Group classes
- K9 Training and Boarding: Board to train programs
- Pet Smart: Group Classes and Private lessons
- “Animal behavior Seminar” Cornell – 2015
- “Canine Science online seminar” SPARCS – 2015
- “Canine Cognition and emotion” Duke University – 2015
- “Relationship centered training” Suzanne Clothier – 2011
- “Police and working dog seminar” Hennie Bolster – 2011
- “Help the Handler, Help the dog” Suzanne Clothier – 2010
- “Police and working dog seminar” Hennie Bolster - 2010
Lindsay Maier has a Bachelors degree in Biology from Allegheny College with over 2 years of coursework in animal behavior. She has volunteered with wildlife, large and small domestic animals, and exotic animals in a variety of settings including rescues, research facilities, agricultural settings and Seneca Park Zoo. She is very interested in continuing her education in animal behavior, training, enrichment, and cognition. She is considering options to pursue her education in companion animal physical and emotional rehabilitation. Currently, Lindsay volunteers with Going to the Dogs Rescue, a foster-based, all-breed dog rescue out of Perry NY.
Lindsay is a CPDT-KA (Certified Professional Dog Trainer-knowledge assessed). She has completed coursework through Animal Behavior institute, Ian Dunbar, and Karen Pryor as well as the Dog Behavior Course. She is also a member of the Association for Professional Dog Trainers (APDT), Pet Professional Guild and Animal Behavior Management Alliance.
- Relevant to Crawford County Animal Response Team: Red Cross Pet First Aid
- Intro to Wildlife Rescue and Rehab Issues
- Dunbar Academy, All Access Pass
- Fearful Dogs Workshop with Debbie Jacobs
- Reactive Rover Training with Kelly Cottrell
- APDT Conference 2017
If you have recently adopted a dog, know someone who has, or are thinking about adoption, then let us help make this exciting experience even better! Purchase your new companion's necessities (Totaling $125 or more) and receive your puppy or dog's TRAINING CLASSES FOR FREE! That is a value of up to $119.99. This is our gift to you for adopting.
Show us your adoption paperwork and sign up within 30 days of your adoption date!